Microsoft Outlook allows Android users to access their Outlook email account using the Outlook mobile app from their mobile phones. It also allows users to sync their calendars with the native Calendar app on the phone. If your Android Calendar is not syncing with Outlook, there might be some issues with the sync settings. Keep reading the instructions below to troubleshoot the Android calendar not syncing with Outlook issues with the Outlook app.
Solution 1: Check the Sync settings
- Step 1:On your Android phone, open the Outlook mobile app.
- Step 2:Switch to the Mail tab.
- Step 3:Tap the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner and go to the Mail Accounts section.
- Step 4:Choose your email account and toggle on the Sync calendars button.
- Step 5:Check if your Outlook app is in sync with Android Calendars. If the app is not synced, open the Settings app and tap the Apps & notifications button.
- Step 6:Select the Permissions option and tap Calendar.
- Step 7:Toggle on the slider next to Outlook to provide permissions for your Outlook mobile app to sync it with Android Calendars.