Is your email signature is not showing up in Outlook 2016? There might be issues with the signature settings, or you may not have correctly installed Outlook. For detailed instructions about troubleshooting the email signature not showing up Outlook 2016 issues, go through the steps given below.
Solution 1: Check the email signature settings
- Step 1:If you have closed Microsoft Outlook 2016, launch it again by double-clicking the Outlook shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Step 2:Head to the top-left corner and click the File menu.
- Step 3:Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Options tab.
- Step 4:In the Outlook Options window, click the Mail tab from the left-side panel.
- Step 5:On the right-side pane, click the Signatures button. The Signatures and Stationery dialog box appears now.
- Step 6:Under the Select Signature to edit section, choose your email signature.
- Step 7:Check your email signature settings. Perform any required changes in the settings and click OK.
- Step 8:Now, your signature will automatically be added to the bottom of your email messages.
- Step 9:To verify if your email signature is showing up in Outlook 2016, compose a new email.
- Step 10:If the problem remains unsolved, try the next solution.