AOL For Windows Mail
How To Configure AOL For Windows Mail?
You can easily configure AOL for windows mail using the below-given procedure.
- Open the Windows Mail program on your computer/laptop.
- Go to the Tools Menu and select Choose Accounts.
- Click the “+” icon to add an account.
- Choose the e-mail account and click Next.
- Type your name and e-mail address, and then select Next.
- In the Setup e-mail servers window, select IMAP as your incoming e-mail server type.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the incoming mail server box and email@example.com as the outgoing e-mail server name for configure AOL for windows mail.
- Check the Outgoing server authentication box. Then, click Next.
- Enter your username and password of your account and select Finish.
- From the Tool’s menu of the Windows mail program, select your AOL account.
- Go to the Advanced Properties section by choosing Properties.
- Enter the server port numbers to configure your AOL e-mail account.
- Set the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587 for TLS and 465 for SSL then configure AOL for windows mail.
- For Incoming mail (IMAP) port, enter 993 for TLS or SSL connection and 143 for no encrypted connection.
- To connect using SSL encryption, check next to “This server requires a secure connection (SSL).”
- Navigate to the IMAP tab and uncheck the Store Special Folders box.
- If you are prompted to download folders, click Yes.
- Select Apply to successfully save and configure the settings finaaly you have done the configure AOL for windows mail.