Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the favorite email clients for many users. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Scroll down this page to get configure Thunderbird email setup Windows 10.
This page will help you to learn how to configure Thunderbird email setup in Windows 10.
- Step 1:Initially, make sure that you have installed the Thunderbird email client application on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2:Make a note of your email account’s IMAP or POP server settings. Also, if you want to enable IMAP & POP forwarding, make sure you have done it.
- Step 4:When you see the main page of Thunderbird, go to the Accounts section and then click Email under Set up an account.
- Step 5:If you don’t see the main page, go to the left panel and click the Local Folders option. Now, you can click the Email option under Set up and account.
- Step 6:When you see a new window on the screen, enter your name, email address and password. If you have created an app-password, then you have to enter it instead of your email account password.
- Step 7:Enable the Remember password check box and click Continue.
- Step 8:Now, you have to choose your account type. As said earlier, it can be either IMAP or POP.
- Step 9:After selecting the account type, click the Manual config button at the bottom.
- Step 10:Enter your incoming server hostname, port, security type, and authentication.
- Step 11:Similarly, enter your outgoing server hostname, port, security type, and authentication.
- Step 12:After entering all the details, click on the Re-test button.
- Step 13:If no errors are displayed, click Done and you have successfully configure your Thunderbird email setup Windows 10 computer.