On your computer, click the File
Choose Now, select the Add Account option.
Then, choose the Manual setup or additional server types
Click the Next to configure yahoo mail in outlook
Select the POP or IMAP radio button. Click the Next
The Add Account screen will be displayed. On this screen, you will find the POP and IMAP Account Settings
In the Server Information section, click the Account Type drop-down list and choose
In the User Information part, type in your name and enter your Yahoo mail address.
In the Server Information part, type mail.yahoo.com in the text box provided for Incoming mail server.
Type mail.yahoo.comin the text box provided for Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
- In the User Name text box of the Login Information section, the user name from your Yahoo Mail address will be displayed. If required, change this information.
- In the text box provided for the Password field, type in your password. In case your account uses two-step verification, you will have to type your app password.
- Select the More Settings option and then click the Outgoing Server
- Now, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Then, click the Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Select the Advanced
- For the Incoming server (IMAP) and Outgoing server (SMTP) fields, click the Use the following type of encrypted connection drop-down list . Now, choose
- In the text box provided for Incoming server (IMAP), type 993
- In the text box provided for Outgoing server (SMTP), type 465
- Select the OK button to go back to the POP and IMAP Account Settings
- Click the Next Now, click the Close button after the completion of configure yahoo mail in outlook.