Zoho Mail is an email service provider that usually targets professionals. A Zoho email account offers an ample amount of storage, the POP and IMAP feature, and integration with instant messaging and online office suites. A Zoho email can be more helpful in organizing email, helps in identifying key messages, contacts, and also helps in sending standard replies. Scroll down this page to know how to create Zoho free email account.
Some key features for the Zoho free email account are:
- Step 1:It Offers Up to 1TB storage, with 5GB free on a personal account.
- Step 2:Easy POP and IMAP access.
- Step 3:It helps in labeling and comprehensive search help organization.
- Step 4:A Zoho personal account gets up to 5 GB free personal use, and if you have a premium account, you will be valid to1 TB of open space.
- Step 5:You can easily set up other email accounts inside a Zoho account to receive and send emails once you know how to create Zoho free email account.
- Step 6:The feature that is now common in most of the email service providers in the POP and IMAP feature.
- Step 7:With the help of both POP and IMAP to access the Zoho mail:
- Step 8:You can set the Zoho account with your favorable email program on your desktop.
- Step 9:You can also have the Zoho Email forwarded to you with the help of another email account linked to it.