Office 365 is a cloud-based application that allows you to access all Microsoft’s existing applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Sway, Access, and Publisher in one place. The SMTP settings help you to send your emails across the Internet. Generally, the Outlook application will automatically detect and configure your email account. If required, you can also manually configure your email account. Scroll down this webpage to know how to find SMTP settings in office 365.
To know how to find the SMTP settings in Office 365, scroll down this web page.
- Step 1:Using Outlook Web App, sign in to your account first.
- Step 2:To do so, follow the below instructions.
- Step 3:From your computer’s web browser, navigate to the Outlook.com page.
- Step 4:Choose the Login option.
- Step 5:On the Login screen, enter your account’s email address and click the Next button.
- Step 6:In the next window, enter your account’s password.
- Step 7:Click the Sign-in button.
- Step 8:Now, you’ve successfully signed your email account.
- Step 10:Select the Settings option from the Outlook Web application’s toolbar.
- Step 11:Choose the Mail option followed by POP and IMAP. You can find the SMTP setting details on the POP and IMAP settings page.