Facebook has always been about connecting and building a circle with people all across the world, be it friends or colleagues. Finding friends on Facebook is easy when you know their first name, location, or profile picture. However, having this much information could also be tough sometimes. There are many users who might have the same name and the same location. You can always use the friend finder, which is such a good built-in tool on Facebook. Thankfully, there is one such option --- you can look for people’s profiles by entering their email address. Gone are the days when the basic information does not matter anymore and even the full name of him/her is not needed. Scroll down this page to know how to find someone on Facebook by email.
To finding someone on Facebook by email, use these steps.
- Step 1:Turn on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Step 2:Open the browser you commonly use for browsing.
- Step 3:Enter facebook.com in the URL of the browser and press the Enter button.
- Step 4:The Facebook login screen will now appear. Enter your login credentials in the email and the password field and click Log In.
- Step 5:Once your Facebook feed opens, on the top, you will see a search bar (Friend finder).
- Step 6:Click on the Friend Finder, type the email address of a friend you are looking for.
- Step 7:Click the option See all results for (entered email ID).
- Step 8:Click the Filter option, select the City your friend lives in, and hit Refresh.
- Step 9:Now, you will see lesser but better results of the person going by the email address.
- Step 10:Click on the profile that matches the email address and there it is. You have found your friend on Facebook with the help of an email address. Now, you know how to find someone on Facebook by email.