The AOL mail error code 521 5.21 occurs due to any malware threats or any corrupted files on your system. Other system-related problems might also be the reason behind this error code. In this article, you'll find some of the basic troubleshooting methods to resolve the AOL mail error code 521 5.21.
Methods to fix the error code problem:
Whenever you sign in to your AOL mail or while using the mail, the error code 521 appears on the screen, interrupting your work. Try to identify what exactly causes the problem and clear it out. Some of the solutions include clearing your browser caches, and using a system file checker to fix any damaged files.
In the following section, we shall see the procedure to send emails at a specific time in Outlook.
Method 1: Using System File Checker Solution 1: Reset Network Settings and enable Fetch New Data
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, open the Command Prompt.
- Step 2: Type in sfc /scannow and then press the Enter key.
- Step 3: The scanning process starts now.
- Step 4: Later, the scan results will be shown on the screen.
- Step 5: Type exit when you see the Verification 100% complete message.
- Step 6: This should fix the AOL mail error code 521 5.21.
Method 2: Try to clear the caches
- Step 1: On your computer, you need to open the Google Chrome browser.
- Step 2: Select the three vertical dotted-icon (More icon) at the top-right corner.
- Step 3: Navigate to More tools and then select Clear browsing data.
- Step 4: Select the checkboxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Step 5: Finally, click Clear data.
- Step 6: Now, the caches will be cleared and the AOL mail error code 5215.21 will also be fixed.
Method 3: Try updating Windows
You can also check for any new updates that help fix your AOL mail error code problem.
Checking for updates:
- Step 1: On your computer, click the Start button.
- Step 2: Select Settings and then navigate to Update and Security.
- Step 3: Select Windows Update and then click Check for Updates.
- Step 4: If you find any updates, click the Install now button.
Method 4: Restart your computer
- Step 1: On your computer, click the Start menu.
- Step 2: Now, click the Power icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Select Restart.
Now, try logging in to your AOL mail and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Few other ideas to quickly fix the AOL mail error code 5215.21:
- Step 4: Try scanning your computer to detect any malicious software.
- Step 5: Try reviewing your browser’s privacy settings.
- Step 6: Restart your browser and log into your AOL mail. This should solve the problem.