AOL (America Online) is one of the best email service providers with tons of features and functionalities. It has full security features along with a high-class user interface. People around the world use these services to their advantage. But like any other email service, there are ups and downs which occur on AOL due to some technical glitches. Here, we will deep-dive into one of the frequently asked questions - How to fix AOL mail not syncing with Windows 10. Also, we will be providing the solutions for the same in the coming segments.
Updating the windows software:
- Step 1:The first and foremost step one should do is update the Windows operating system.
- Step 2:Updating the software can clear a lot of unknown bugs in the system.
- Step 3:Click on the Start button.
- Step 4:Go to the Settings gear icon.
- Step 5:From the list of different system options, select Update & Security.
- Step 6:Choose the Windows Update tab and click the Check for updates button.
- Step 7:If there is an available update, the system will automatically start the updating process. And keep reading to know how to fix AOL mail not syncing with Windows 10 issue.