Email Crashing Issue
How To Fix Email Crashing On iPhone?
Is your email crashing on iPhone frequently First, check these following settings:
- Probably, your Internet connection is weak.
- Verify whether you have configured the correct server settings for your email account.
- Ensure that you have updated your iPhone to the latest iOS version.
If the problem persists, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
Solution 1: Force quit the Mail app
- On your iPhone, touch the gesture finger at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe up and hold the gesture area for a second.
- Tap and hold the Mail app until the minus symbol appears at the top-left corner of the app to fix email crashing on iPhone issue.
- Flick the app up or tap the red circle.
- Doing so will force quit the Mail app.
- Next, restart your iPhone and launch the Mail app.
- Check if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 2: Disable and Enable the Mail app
- On your iPhone, touch the Settings icon on the applications screen to launch the Settings app.
- Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendar menu in the Settings window.
- Choose your email account from the displayed list and toggle off the Mail button.
- Next, exit from the Settings app and turn off your iPhone.
- After 30 seconds, please turn it on and head to Settings.
- Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendar button and choose your email account.
- Toggle on the Mail button.
- To avoid sync issues, toggle on the Calendar and Contacts buttons for your email account. It may help to fix the issue email crashing on iPhone.
- Now, launch the Mail app and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, remove your account by tapping the Delete Account button in the Accounts section.
- Once removed, add your account again.
- If necessary, configure the account settings manually to avoid the automatic configuration.
- Once completed, try sending/receiving emails using your email account configured in the Mail app.
If the problem email crashing on iPhone remains unsolved, contact our technical support team for remote assistance by clicking the Call button available on this page.