An email signature adds extra attraction to your email messages. If you are using an iPhone, every email account created on it has Sent from my iPhone or Sent from my iPad as the default signature. In case your iPhone email signature not working, go through the troubleshooting steps given below.
Solution 1: Edit Your Email Signature
- Step 1:On your iPhone, open the Settings app by touching its icon on the app screen.
- Step 2:Tap the Mail button in the Settings window and scroll down the page to select the Signature option.
- Step 3:Next, select the Per Account option to edit your email signature for a single email.
- Step 4:Otherwise, tap the Select All button after choosing your existing email signature.
- Step 5:Insert the image or logo you wish to add as your email signature.
- Step 6:Once you have successfully added your email signature, restart your iPhone and send a test email to check if the signature is correctly added to your email message.
- Step 7:If the problem persists, move on to the next solution.