Troubleshooting method 1:Clear or delete all email messages present in your Yahoo mail account’s Outbox folder
- Sign in to your Yahoo mail account.
- Locate and click the Menu icon.
- Select the Outbox folder available at the left-hand side of the screen.
- Now, the list of email messages stored in the Outbox folder will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose all the emails and delete them.
- After deleting all the email messages, restart the Yahoo Mail application or account.
- Check if the Yahoo Mail error code 475 is solved by sending a test email.
- If the email is sent successfully, then the issue is solved.
- If not, perform the next troubleshooting method discussed below.
Troubleshooting method 2:Change your Yahoo mail account password
- Some Yahoo Mail users have reported that after changing their accounts password, the Yahoo mail error code 475 issue has been solved.
- To change your Yahoo account password, navigate to your Yahoo account’s Settings section.
- Click the Manage option, followed by the Accounts option.
- Select the Account Info option.
- Solve the issue by performing the prompts displayed on the screen.
Troubleshooting method 3:Sign out and sign in to your Yahoo account
- If the above method did not solve the Yahoo Mail error code 475, then sign out of your Yahoo mail account.
- After few minutes, sign in to your Yahoo mail account and check if the Yahoo Email error code 475 is solved.
- If not, reset your Yahoo account’s password by following the instructions given below.
Troubleshooting method 4:Resetting your Yahoo mail account password
- From your desktop or laptop, navigate to the Yahoo account’s sign-in page using a web browser.
- Enter your Yahoo account’s email address.
- Click the Next button.
- Now, a screen prompting you to enter your Yahoo account’s password will appear on the screen.
- On this screen, click the I forgot my password option instead of entering your password.
- Now, you will be directed to the page where you can find the account recovery options.
- Select the recovery option from the suggestion list.
- When prompted, enter your verification key in the given field.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the password recovery process.
- Then, check if ail error code 475 is resolved.
- If not, wait for your Yahoo account to unlock.
- Basically, it takes a maximum of 12 hours for the Yahoo server to return back to normal.
- If the Yahoo mail error code 475 persists even after 12 hours, then contact our technical experts to solve the issue.