Are you tired of using webmail to access your email account? Are you encountering an issue with webmail while accessing your account? Then you can resolve these kinds of issues using the Gmail interface. Gmail can be used as an email client if you need it. To get webmail on Gmail, you just need to configure your domain address using POP and SMTP. Once you have configured the domain address on your Gmail account, you can start experiencing the client access on Gmail. Scroll down this page to know how to get Webmail on Gmail.
Now, let’s see how to get webmail on your Gmail in detail.
- Step 1:Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Step 2:Click on the gear icon. Select the Settings option.
- Step 3:Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Step 4:Click the Add a mail account command.
- Step 5:Now, a window titled Add a mail account will open.
- Step 6:In the provided field, type the email address that you wish to add and click Next. Enable the Import emails from my other account (POP3) option and click Next.
- Step 7:Now, a window will open where you will be asked to enter your account’s address, password, POP server address, and the port number.
- Step 8:Type the required details in the corresponding fields.
- Step 9:Click the button labeled Add Account.
- Step 10:Now, the account adding process will be initiated.
- Step 11:Once it is done, you’ll see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Step 12:Choose Yes, I want to be... and click the Next Step button.
- Step 13:Now, if you wish to use the newly added account as an alias, click the checkbox beside the Treat as an alias option and click Next Step.
- Step 14:In the Send mail through your SMTP server? dialog box, select the option that says Send through xxxx SMTP server.
- Step 15:Type the SMTP server address, user name, and password of your account in the corresponding fields.
- Step 16:Select the SSL option.
- Step 17:Make sure to enter the port number of your account’s SMTP server in the given field correctly and click the Add Account button.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured your Webmail on Gmail.
To get remote assistance on how to get Webmail on Gmail, contact our technical experts.