Yahoo! Mail is one of the email services used by millions of people around the world. This email service offers four different types of email plans. Out of them, three are for personal use and the remaining one is for business use. It allows users to send, receive, and organize their emails over a web browser or a mobile application.Learn how to get into the Yahoo mail create account wizard in the below section.
This section also explains how to create a new Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 1:On your computer or mobile phone, open the default web browser.
- Step 2:Go to the Yahoo.com page.
- Step 3:On this page, click the Signup button.
- Step 4:Now, you’ll be redirected to the login.yahoo.com/account/create page. On this page, you will see a dialog box titled Sign up- Create a Yahoo email address.
- Step 5:Enter the following details in the corresponding fields:
- Step 6:First name: Enter your first name correctly.
- Step 7:Last name: Your last name.
- Step 8:Email address: Type the desired email address. (Note: If you wish to continue with your existing Yahoo! Mail account, then enter it in the given field.)
- Step 9:Password: Create a strong password for your account and enter it in the given field.
- Step 10:Mobile phone number: Enter a valid mobile phone number because you’ll be asked to verify it in the future.
- Step 11:Birth Month: Enter your date of birth in the format displayed on the screen.
- Step 12:After entering all your details correctly, click the Continue button.
- Step 13:Now, select the verification option of your desire.
- Step 14:If you’ve selected the mobile phone, then an authentication code will be sent to your number.
- Step 15:Note it down and enter it in the given field for verification.
- Step 16:Click or tap the Verify button.
- Step 17:Once the verification is completed, your Yahoo! Mail account will be created successfully.
To get remote assistance on how to get into the Yahoo mail create account wizard, contact us.