It is very simple to configure Yahoo Mail to Outlook 2016. However, you can’t simply add an email account to Outlook. Follow the methods explained on this page, and you will get an idea about how to get Yahoo mail settings for Outlook 2016.
Steps To Generate The App Password:
If you have activated Two-Step Verification on your Yahoo Mail account, you have to generate an app password. Without the app password, you can’t configure your Yahoo Mail account in Outlook. Let’s see how to generate the app password on Yahoo Mail. Keep reading to know how to get Yahoo mail settings for Outlook 2016.
- Step 1:Sign in to your Yahoo account using the correct credentials.
- Step 2:On the Yahoo Mail page, click the Settings icon on the top right corner and then click Account info.
- Step 3:If prompted to sign in to your account, sign in.
- Step 4:A new page will open, and you’ve to click Account security.
- Step 5:Scroll down and click Manage app password.
- Step 6:On the next pop-up page, click the Select your app drop-down box and then choose Outlook Desktop from the list. Now, click Generate.
- Step 7:Next, copy the password and then click Done. Keep reading to know how to get Yahoo mail settings for Outlook 2016.