On this page, you’ll learn how to recover deleted contacts from your Google account. It is quite common for anyone to delete emails and contacts on their email account. If you’ve unintentionally deleted important contact details from your Google account and now want them back, then you have reached the right page for the solution. The below section will walk you through the step-by-step instructions to know how to recover deleted contacts from Google account.
If you’re an Android phone user, then perform the following instructions to recover deleted contacts from your Google account.
- Step 1:Make sure that your Android phone is running the latest OS version.
- Step 2:Now, on your Android phone, open the Settings app.
- Step 3:Tap on the Google option.
- Step 4:Navigate to the Services section.
- Step 5:Choose the Restore contacts option.
- Step 6:Now, a list of accounts that are configured on your Android phone will be displayed.
- Step 7:Select the Google account from which you wish to restore the deleted contacts.
- Step 8:Tap From Account > Phone with the contacts to copy. Disable the SIM card or Device storage option to avoid copying contacts from your phone storage or SIM card.
- Step 9:Tap the Restore option.
- Step 10:Now, the contacts restore process will be initiated.
- Step 11:Once the restoration is done, the Contacts restored message will be displayed on the screen.