Recovering a Facebook password is usually done by two default and simple methods. The options are recovering using the email and the phone number. But, if you are not able to access the recovery email or phone number, you can still recover the Facebook account with another feature. Scroll down this page to know how to recover Facebook password without email and phone number.
You can refer to our steps given here to recover your Facebook password in no time without the need for the phone number and email address.
- Step 1:Initially, have access to your friend or family's Facebook account.
- Step 2:Search for your Facebook name in the search bar on the top right corner of the Facebook screen.
- Step 3:When you find your profile, click the three-dotted icon on the right side of your profile.
- Step 4:From the list, select the Find Support or Report Profile option.
- Step 5:Facebook will provide a list of options to select from.
- Step 6:Select the option I Can't Access My Account.
- Step 7:You will see the option Recover the account. Click the Done button on the page.
- Step 9:You will now have to type in your email address or phone number for easy recovery.
- Step 10:Click the option I Don't have access to these.
- Step 11:If you have already set up your Facebook account with trusted contacts, you can easily recover Facebook with your contacts' help.
- Step 12:The recovery code will be sent to each of your trusted contacts.
- Step 13:You can type the code in each field, as shown in the Facebook window.
- Step 14:Click the Continue button.
- Step 15:If you do not have any trusted contacts set up in your Facebook account, you can recover the password by answering the security questions you saved while creating your Facebook account. Now, you know how to recover Facebook password without email and phone number.