Removing syncing emails on your device is quite simple and easy than you think. You have to stop or disable sync before removing the syncing mail. To know how to remove syncing mail, keep reading the instructions below.
Disabling Sync And Removing The Syncing Mail On Android:
- Step 1:On your Android phone, touch the Settings icon on the applications screen to launch the Settings app.
- Step 2:Scroll down the page to the Accounts section and tap on Google.
- Step 3:Choose your Google email account and tap the Sync account or Account sync button.
- Step 4:Toggle off the Gmail slider to disable the email sync.
- Step 5:Next, open the Gmail app on your phone and tap the Menu icon at the top-left corner.
- Step 6:Choose your name and email account and then tap on Manage Accounts.
- Step 7:Select Personal (IMAP) and tap the account you wish to remove from your phone.
- Step 8:Next, tap the Menu icon at the top-left corner and select the Remove account option.
- Step 9:If prompted, tap Remove account to confirm your action.
- Step 10:Now, your syncing mail has been removed from your Android phone.