Microsoft Outlook is an email client that enables you to send and receive an email, track your personal records, manage your calendar and contacts, etc. One of the Outlook features that you’ll be reading here is about scheduling an email. Instead of sending an email when you click the Send button, the email will be sent to the recipient at the time which you scheduled. Keep reading this page to know how to schedule an email to send In Outlook.
Steps to schedule an email
- Step 1:Make sure that the PC is turned on and is connected to the Internet.
- Step 2:Go to Outlook and provide your login credentials.
- Step 3:Open and compose an email by clicking on the New Email option at the top of the page.
- Step 4:Now click on the More options arrow in the Tags section, and the Properties window will pop up on the screen.
- Step 5:Make sure you can see the Do not deliver before checkbox under the Delivery options section.
- Step 6:Now, select and provide the Delivery date and Time you want to send the email and click Close.
- Step 7:Make sure you have done with composing the email and click Send.
- Step 8:The message will be stored in the Outbox once you click on the Send option and will be delivered at the time you have scheduled.