Do you know that you can schedule up to 100 email messages per day? If you are still not using this feature in your email, you can start using it now. If you want to send certain email messages at a specific time, you can schedule Gmail to send later. Consider the steps given below to know how to schedule Gmail to send later.
SCHEDULE GMAIL TO SEND LATER FROM A COMPUTER:
- Step 1:Make sure that you have a Gmail account. Otherwise, you can create a new account.
- Step 2:If you are using your browser, go to the official Gmail website.
- Step 3:Log in to your Gmail account with your email address and password.
- Step 4:Click the Compose tab on the left panel of the screen.
- Step 5:Type the recipient's email address and message. Click on the dropdown arrow icon next to the Send button.
- Step 6:Now, select the Schedule send option from the displayed list.
- Step 7:You can see a menu that prompts you to select the date and time for your email message to be sent.
- Step 8:Choose the time and date. Now, click on the Schedule send button.
- Step 9:A confirmation message appears at the bottom left corner that says, "Send scheduled for…" Now, you can click Undo to view the message and make any changes.