eM Client is a desktop mailing application used to access multiple email accounts under a single platform. You can automatically add your Outlook.com email account to the eM Client app within a few seconds. Scroll down this page to know how to set up Em client with Outlook.
Keep reading the instructions below to know how to set up eM Client with your Outlook email account.
- Step 1:On your computer, launch the eM Client app by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Step 2:Head to the top-left corner and click the Menu button.
- Step 3:Select the Tools option followed by Accounts from the drop-down list.
- Step 4:Click the plus symbol to open the New Account window.
- Step 5:Enter your Outlook.com email address in the Automatic account setup wizard and confirm it to verify your account.
- Step 6:If you wish to add your email account manually, deselect the Automatic Setup option. Next, click the Mail menu to select the Other option.
- Step 7:Click Next and continue configuring your email account manually by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 8:You will be prompted to input your Outlook.com email address in the Email and Username fields.
- Step 9:Enter your password and click Next to proceed with the account setup.
- Step 10:If prompted, give a name for your email account and click the Next button.
- Step 11:Choose the required email services available for your Outlook.com email account in the eM Client app and click the Finish button.
- Step 12:In the Oauth authentication window, enter your email account password and click the Sign In button.
- Step 13:Allow access for eM Client to synchronize with your Outlook.com email account.
- Step 14:Click the Yes button to share your account data with the application.
- Step 15:You have now seen how to set up Em client with Outlook.com email account.