At times, you might have to sync your contacts from your Gmail account to your iPhone. Syncing contacts this way will help you manage them better. If you edit any of the contacts in your Gmail account, it will be reflected/updated on your iPhone. In case you are using iPhone 7, you can know how to sync contacts from Gmail to iPhone 7 device.
On this page, let’s learn how to sync contacts from Gmail to Apple iPhone 7.
- Step 1:From your iPhone’s Home screen, choose the Settings option (the Gear icon).
- Step 2:You will now see the Settings screen. Here, select the Accounts & Passwords option.
- Step 3:On the screen that displays next, choose the Add Account option.
- Step 4:You will now find the Add Account screen. Near the bottom of the screen, you can see the Other option. Select it.
- Step 5:Now, you have to choose the Add CardDAV Account option.
- Step 6:You will be prompted to enter all your Google account information, such as your Username and Password, to sync contacts from Gmail to Apple iPhone 7.
- Step 7:The Username will be your Google (Gmail) email address.
- Step 8:The Password will be your Google password.
- Step 9:Once you have finished providing all the essential details, tap the Next button.
- Step 10:All your Gmail contacts will now be synced to your iPhone 7.
Also, there are several third-party apps that can be used to sync Gmail contacts to iPhone. If you have decided to use one such app, always install it only from App Store. If you require remote assistance to know how to sync contacts from Gmail to iPhone 7, contact our support team.