Adding a second email address to your primary Yahoo account gives you an optional Yahoo ID where you can use the same Inbox for both the accounts. To create a secondary email account and thus have multiple Yahoo Email account, follow the steps that are given below to create multiple Yahoo email accounts.
Creating a secondary Yahoo Mail account:
- Step 1:Initially, connect your computer to the Internet.
- Step 2:Once connected, open the default web browser or any other browser of your choice.
- Step 3:Enter the URL of the Yahoo Mail login page in the address bar of the browser and press the Enter key.
- Step 4:Now, the Yahoo Mail login page will be loaded in the browser.
- Step 5:Enter your existing Yahoo email address and password to log in to your email account.
- Step 6:On the home page of your Yahoo Mail account, you will see all your Inbox emails.
- Step 7:Now, click the Settings option at the top-right corner.
- Step 8:Come to the lower portion of the drop-down menu and click the More Settings button.
- Step 9:Go to the left side panel and click Mailboxes.
- Step 10:In the main window, click the down arrow in the Email alias section and then click the Add button.
- Step 11:Enter the required details to create the second email address. Once done, click the Set up button.
- Step 12:Click the Finish button you have successfully create multiple Yahoo email accounts.