Microsoft Outlook is an easy-to-use desktop email client. Outlook 365 is the same Outlook app, but with Microsoft Office 365 subscription. Among its email features, this article will explain Rules. Using the Rules feature, you can organize your email quickly and elegantly as well. If you wish to know Outlook 2010 Cannot Send Email But Can Receive, follow the instructions given below to fix Outlook 2010 cannot send emails but can receive issues.
Common Internet Check-up:
- Step 1:If the network connection is not stable, you cannot send a message through Outlook.
- Step 2:On the Windows computer, click Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status.
- Step 3:On the Change your network settings screen, click Network troubleshooter.
- Step 4:The computer will run the troubleshooting process. When it detects an error on the computer, it automatically removes the error.
- Step 5:Now, open the default web browser and log into the Outlook account.
- Step 6:Send a test message to your friend or to any other email address.
If Outlook can send the message, the problem is solved. If not, try another method explained on this page.
Solving Offline Error Through The Outlook App:
- Step 1:On your Windows computer, launch the Outlook app.
- Step 2:Check if your account is added to the Outlook app.
- Step 3:Make sure the network connection is stable.
- Step 4:Click Send/Receive on top of the screen.
- Step 5:Now, click Preferences and then check that Outlook is connected to the network; if not, click Work Offline and toggle to online mode.
Again, try to send a mail through the Outlook app; if the receiver receives mail, Outlook works fine. If you are again stuck with the same Outlook 2010 cannot send email but can receive issue, try another method to solve it.
Steps To Repair Outlook:
To repair the Outlook 2010, you can use the Outlook app; there is no need to install a third-party app.
- Step 1:Launch the Outlook 2010 app; on top of the screen, click File.
- Step 2:Under the File menu, click Account Settings.
- Step 3:In the Email tab, select your account and then click Repair.
- Step 4:Follow the on-screen messages to complete the repair process.
- Step 5:Once the repair process is complete, close the app and launch Outlook again.
- Step 6:If the Outlook version that you are using is outdated, run Windows Update and update Outlook to the latest version.
- Step 7:Restart your computer and launch the Outlook app; now send a message and check if the message is sent to the receiver or not.
Finally, the Outlook 2010 issue with sending emails should be fixed.