Outlook has the option of scheduling an email so that it can be sent later when you want. You can hold the delivery of a particular email or you can use certain rules to delay all your emails by holding them for up to two hours in your Outbox. And the Outlook send email at specific time.
In the following section, we shall see the procedure to fix Outlook iOS App Unable To Login Exchange 2010.
Solution 1: Reset Network Settings and enable Fetch New Data
- Step 1: On your iPhone, close the Outlook app if you are already in it.
- Step 2: Launch the Settings app by touching its icon on the home screen.
- Step 3: Tap the General button and select Reset.
- Step 4: Tap the Reset Network Settings button to restore all your network settings to factory defaults.
- Step 5: If prompted, enter the passcode to confirm your action.
- Step 6: Return to the Settings page and tap the Password & Accounts tab.
- Step 7: Select the Fetch New Data option and toggle on the Push button. Doing so will push new data to your iPhone from the server.
- Step 8: Now, restart your iPhone and launch the Outlook iOS app to check if you can log in to your Exchange 2010 mailbox.
- Step 9:If the Outlook iOS App Unable To Login Exchange 2010 problem persists, proceed with the next solution.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Outlook app and re-add your exchange account
- Step 1: First, tap and hold the Outlook icon on the home screen until it starts jiggling.
- Step 2: Tap the X icon to remove the app from your iPhone.
- Step 3: Next, open the App Store app and search for the Outlook app.
- Step 4: Choose the Outlook app from the search result and tap the Get button.
- Step 5: Wait until the app is downloaded.
- Step 6: Next, launch the app and enter your account details on the Add Account screen.
- Step 7: Tap Add Account after entering your email address.
- Step 8: Select Microsoft Exchange as your email service provider.
- Step 9: Enter your email account password and toggle on the Use Advanced Settings button.
- Step 10: Input the server settings in the required fields and tap Sign In.